Add Your Heading Text Here
The Maruti Suzuki New Celerio 2022 now comes equipped with revolutionary S-CNG technology. Maruti Suzuki is a pioneer in offering factory-fitted CNG vehicles in India.
The stylish All-new Celerio S-CNG hatchback is powered by a K10C CNG engine. It makes 41.7 kW @5300 rpm of power and 82.1 Nm @ 3400 rpm of torque. The S-CNG is available in the Celerio VXi MT variant. New Celerio S-CNG has a fuel tank capacity of 60 litres (water equivalent). The Celerio CNG variant got launched in January 2022. And, its most striking feature is its incredibly high fuel efficiency giving a mileage of 35.6 km/kg!!!
Shashank Srivastava, Senior Executive Director (Marketing & Sales), Maruti Suzuki India mentioned at the launch of New Celerio S-CNG car that “We have the largest portfolio of 8 green CNG car models & have sold around 9,50,000 S-CNG vehicles. With green mobility in focus, we have witnessed 22% CAGR increase in our CNG sales in the past five years. This is a testimony to the customers accepting technologically advanced, eco-friendly, and safe CNG mobility solutions” He also said that the S-CNG variant in the previous generation Celerio comprised 30% of total sales.
Maruti Suzuki S-CNG Technology features:
Celerio S-CNG comes with a factory-fitted S-CNG kit which is integrated into the mainframe of the car at the manufacturing unit floor. Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles are designed for performance, safety, engine durability, convenience, and enhanced fuel efficiency giving a great mileage. So, let’s look at the important features of Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles:
- This CNG system has a special leak proof design so that there are no compromises on safety
- S-CNG kit comes with an Integrated harness for total assurance
- The factory-fitted S-CNG vehicles are equipped with dual interdependent ECUs that ensures smooth driving with performance & high fuel efficiency
- Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles have retuned Suspension and it includes an Intelligent Injection System for drivability across terrains
- The use of advanced components in the S-CNG Kit enhances the engine’s longevity.
- S-CNG Maruti cars are calibrated to deliver optimum performance
- The S-CNG technology offers customers an affordable, safe, and high-performance green vehicle
- Owning a factory-fitted S-CNG vehicle comes with standard warranty benefits and the convenience of Maruti Suzuki’s service network spread across India.
New Celerio S-CNG Car Interior & Exterior:
The All-New Celerio S-CNG has a new 3D organic sculpted design. It has a very stylish exterior look to appeal to the youth. Celerio exterior has body-coloured bumper, ORVMs, and outside door handles. The chrome accent on the front grille makes it look classy and trendy.
New Celerio 2022 S-CNG model has an energetic and spacious cabin with a rear seat 60:40 split. It comes with an integrated front and rear headrest. Celerio interior has space for 6 bottle holders. It also comes with Day Night IRVM.
Celerio S-CNG Car Safety Features:
The safety features of new 2022 Celerio S-CNG car includes Driver + Passenger Seat Airbags, Seat Belt Reminder (Driver + Passenger) & Reverse Parking Assist Sensors. Also included is Speed-Sensitive Auto Door Lock, ABS, Speed Alert System & Child-Proof Rear Door Locks.
New 2022 Celerio S-CNG Car Price in Mumbai:
The New Celerio S-CNG car 2022 model starts at a price of ₹6.58 lakh (ex-showroom) for the VXi model.
Book a Test-drive today of the All-New Celerio S-CNG 2022 car in Mumbai, Thane & Palghar, at Maruti Suzuki Authorised Dealership Arena Showrooms of Shivam Autozone in Kandivali, Boisar, Nalasopara, Shahapur & Talasari. You can call us to know more at 8082666333.
To book it online, Click Here
What is S-Assist launched by Maruti Suzuki?
Maruti Suzuki S-Assist is an AI (Artificial Intelligence) based 24×7 virtual car assistant app for customers who own NEXA cars. The scan and voice-enabled virtual car assistant, S-Assist, optimizes the application of artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide an immersive online post-purchase experience to customers.
What are the benefits of S-Assist by Maruti Suzuki?
- S-Assist provides multi-media content like digital literature, workshop assistance, and DIY (do-it-yourself) videos on your smartphones
- With S-Assist you can quickly and easily navigate to the digital copy of the vehicle Owner’s Manual which contains a lot of important car-related information including service & maintenance schedule, car care tips, and warning signs
- Picture search feature or scan and search option enables a car owner to take picture of any part or indicator of the car and upload it and the S-Assist app gives instant relevant information, explanation, and solution
- With S-Assist, a car owner gets access to over 4120 workshops to call and navigate to the nearest Maruti Suzuki Service Center as per their convenience or at times of distress
- S-Assist offers quick access to car features, troubleshooting during breakdowns & snags, driving tips, and more on the car owner’s smartphone
How to access S-Assist?
Maruti Suzuki NEXA customers will be able to access S-Assist through the “Maruti Suzuki Rewards” mobile app available on both iOS and Android devices.
What are the other features of the Maruti Suzuki S-Assist?
- S-Assist is an industry first where Maruti Suzuki has utilised AI in a unique way for improved ownership, car service, and after-sales experience.
- It offers features such as voice and text-based search with an AI-based virtual assistant that can also connect you to an executive to solve your queries.
- Currently, S-Assist is available only for Nexa car customers. But it is expected to soon cater to Maruti Suzuki Arena car owners as well. And, the company is also working on making S-Assist available in vernacular languages.
- The S-Assist is available free of cost to Maruti Suzuki NEXA customers.
Maruti Suzuki S-Assist is a step towards digitization of the car service experience which enhances customer convenience and creates delight with an end-to-end digital solution. For more information on S-Assist, you can contact nearby Nexa Shivam Autozone showrooms at Kandivali and Andheri or Nexa Service Center at Andheri and Malad in Mumbai. You can either call us on 8082666333 or click: https://bit.ly/3pYp79y
Maruti Suzuki S-Assist
In another industry first, Maruti Suzuki is the first automobile company to launch its own Online platform for end-to-end Car finance-related services for its customers. So if you are about to book your favourite Maruti Suzuki or Nexa Car, make sure you experience the Online portal for Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance and avail your desired Car Loan.
What is Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance?
It is a ONE STOP SHOP for the customer’s entire Car Loans and Finance process with an easy-to-use, end-to-end digital auto financing platform where the customer can view, compare & apply for a loan of their choice.
Why Maruti Smart Finance?
Maruti Smart Finance is the simplest way to finance your car in just a few Clicks. With MSSF, you can:
- Choose the right finance partner from a wide range of financers
- Select the best-suited loan for your Car – You can Click on ‘Add to Compare’ to compare different offers and select the most suitable car loan offer.
- As a facilitator between the customer and the finance partner, MSSF assists in the completion of the entire Car loan process from Application to disbursal Online
What are the benefits of Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance?
Benefits of MSSF are as follows:
- A single platform for your entire car finance needs
- BEST DEALS from a wide range of financers you can choose from
- Hassle-free, Smooth, Transparent, Quick, and Convenient Car Loan process
- Loan Status Tracking with REAL-TIME UPDATES of each stage of Car Loan Application
- All Finance related formalities & Disbursal of Loan ONLINE
What are the steps involved in getting a car loan from Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance?
It only takes 4 easy steps to choose and finalise your Car Loan. Follow the 4 steps on the Online portal of MSSF and fill in the required details:
- Personal details about you and income details
- Address details
- Upload documents such as ID, Income proofs, and address proofs
- Finalise your car Loan
With Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance, an integrated Online Car finance experience, you can get started with your car ownership journey from any Shivam Autozone nearby showroom today. It is as easy as selecting your Maruti Suzuki or Nexa Car model, colour, and variant, verify your details, select the best car loan offer, upload documents and get the loan sanctioned after verification by the finance partner.
To know more from us, click OR Give us a call 8082 666333 & You can also Visit our Maruti Suzuki / NEXA Showroom @ Kandivali/ Andheri/ Nalasopara/ Boisar/ Shahapur/ Talasari.
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance Videos
Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance
Winter is Coming! Let’s talk about the most essential Winter Car Care tips.
With all the climate changes globally, winter is getting harsher in India every year. These days Indian winters can see rains, dense fog, and even snowfall in some parts of the country. It is very important to take special care of your car during the winter season to keep it in top working condition. We are providing you with an essential checklist related to service and car care to help you prepare your beloved car for the winter.
Complete Car Check-up:
Firstly, the most basic tip for winter car care is to get a thorough car check-up done from an authorised service center. Regular car check-up before any season change is always recommended and authorised service centers have a 42 point extensive checklist to examine the health of your car. Also get your car servicing done, if due. Getting your car’s periodic maintenance check-up and service done will result in the smooth functioning of all the core and essential parts of your car. this is the simplest and most important tip for preparing your car for the cold season.
Check your Car Battery:
We often experience trouble starting our cars during winter mornings. To avoid this here are a few things that you should follow for a healthy car battery during the cold season. Firstly, check and fill the required amount of distilled water in your car battery. Distilled water inside the battery is important for chemical reactions and if it freezes, it can lead to serious damage. Secondly, ensure that the car battery is sufficiently charged so as to avoid getting stranded on road due to a depleted battery charge. Starting your car during the winter season requires more electricity so either replace or your old battery or charge your car battery at an authorised service center.
Warm up your Car Engine:
Rev up your car engine, let it idle, and warm up for a few minutes before you start driving it. Warming up your car engine will allow free flow of oils and lubricants which tend to thicken up during winter cold. This way, on starting the car, the engine parts get well lubricated to avoid excessive engine wear and tear and easy starting of the car. Car engine warming is the simplest and one of the most important winter car care tips.
Check the Car Tyres & Tyre Pressure:
If your car tyres are very old and don’t offer enough traction, it is quite possible for your car to skid on wet winter roads. Hence it is imperative that you have proper car tyres with sufficient tread depth to maintain the grip and stability on the road while driving. Also, in cold weather, tyre pressure tends to decrease so it is important to maintain the appropriate specified tyre pressure for optimal driving conditions.
Check your Headlights, Taillights & Fog Lamps:
Fog, smog, winter rains can all lead to reduced visibility while driving. Thus, it is important to ensure that your car’s lighting system is working properly. The car’s headlights should provide enough illumination to penetrate and provide a clear vision ahead. The bulbs in the rear taillights should be checked and replaced if need be. Fog lights play the most important role in avoiding accidents and enhancing car security and safety during rains and the winter season. They pierce through the dense fog which obstructs sight and at the same time alerts other vehicles by making your car more visible to other drivers on road.
Check the Windshield & Wipers:
A clean windshield is important for visibility and hence your safety. During winter months, mist, fog, and dust accumulate on your windshield, mainly due to the temperature difference between the outside and the inside of the car. This can obstruct your clear vision ahead and can get very dangerous. Try to regulate the temperature difference, use your car’s defogger, clean the windshield washer nozzle, and ensure the windshield washer tank has enough clean water till the specified levels. Another important tip for winter car care is to make sure that your wiper blades are new and not hard or degraded.
Check the Coolant & Engine Oil Levels:
Coolant liquid works as antifreeze during winter temperature drops. It prevents radiator water from freezing and furthermore, ensures that the engine doesn’t freeze and stop working. Thus, please make sure there your car coolant is at adequate levels. The same applies to Engine Oil which should be checked and replaced if needed before winter starts. This will ensure optimum lubrication of the car engine at all times.
If you are a Maruti Suzuki or a Nexa Car Owner, we have a range of Maruti Suzuki & Nexa Genuine Accessories and Spare Parts that can help you across the winter. From jumper cables to air inflators and from coolants to wiper blades, just click here and let us know your requirement.
For your Maruti Suzuki Car check-up & regular maintenance service, to ensure its optimum performance during the winter, kindly bring your car to any of our Shivam Autozone authorised service center at Andheri / Kandivali / Malad / Boisar / Nalasopara / Shahapur / Talasari. across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar. You can call us for a service appointment on 8082696969 or click hyperlink CLICK with https://bit.ly/3E5gDS7 for booking an online car service appointment.
CAR WHEEL ALIGNMENT & WHEEL BALANCING
When it comes to driving a Car and reaching your destination, we expect a stable, smooth, and safe ride. The tyres are the contact point of a car with the road. And hence, the tyres of our Car play a vital role in the quality of the drive. Thus maintaining your car tyres or wheels becomes very important. Moreover, investing a little amount of money on your wheels regularly will help you save big on the fuel efficiency of your car. So when you take care of your car tyres, it helps you with stability, safety, and savings. Worth it, isn’t it?
HOW DO CAR WHEELS OR TYRES GET DAMAGED?
Multiple reasons like regular wear and tear, uneven bad roads, potholes, improper maintenance, bumping into curbs, driving without alignment, and other impacts damage your car tyres. It is generally thought that a cut or puncture means damaged tyres. But, reasons like improperly aligned, improperly balanced or irregular wear are equally and more damaging to tyres over the longer run.
HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF AND MAINTAIN YOUR CAR TYRES?
Well, it is not difficult to maintain your car tyres though a few of the reasons mentioned above are not in your control. It is significant that a driver has control over the maneuverability of his car and well-maintained tyres are significant for that.
The two most important tips for car tyre care are Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balancing. Wheel Alignment & Balancing are generally done alongside to keep the alignment and weight of the tyres in check together. Let’s look into each one in detail.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT DONE? OR WHAT ARE THE SIGNS INDICATING THAT YOUR CAR WHEELS NEED AN ALIGNMENT?
- Here are a few ways or signs for identifying the need for Wheel Alignment:
- The car starts to move towards or drifts to one side of the road
- Even when driving on a flat road, the car isn’t moving in a straight line
- Car’s steering feels heavy on one of the sides
- Vibrations in steering
- The steering wheel logo is off-center
- Uneven wear or indented tread on the tyres
- Rapid wear of tyres
WHAT IS WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
Wheel Alignment is an adjustment of a vehicle’s suspension system to get the wheels perpendicular to the road surface & parallel to each other. Proper Wheel Alignment is achieved by adjusting the angles at which the tyres make contact with the road.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
- Straight drive without a pull on one side
- No vibrations in steering at high speeds
- Smoother drive
- Better mileage and improved fuel efficiency due to reduced load on the car engine
- Maximum tyre life
- Reduce uneven tyre wear
- Tyre tread stays maintained
- Improved safety as Road Safety standards maintained
- Improved Brake & Steering condition
- Money savings as lesser mechanical repairs required
- Environment-friendly drives
So, it is quite evident that regular wheel alignment done nearby will mean lesser car repair visits and smoother, safer drives with more savings. We at Shivam Autozone use the latest technology in 3D Wheel Alignment. Just look for ‘Car Wheel Alignment near me‘ and we’ll get you covered with our extensive network of service centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR CAR WHEEL BALANCING DONE? OR WHAT ARE THE SIGNS INDICATING THAT YOUR CAR WHEELS NEED BALANCING?
Here are a few ways or signs for identifying the need for Wheel Balancing:
- Vibrations in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard of the car
- The steering wheels starts rocking back and forth while driving
- Faster and uneven wearing of tyre treads
- Tyre noise
- Also, poor mileage or decreased fuel economy
WHAT IS WHEEL BALANCING?
Wheel Balancing is a process of distribution of mass for balancing the weights of a tyre & wheel assembly. And, this is done by adjusting any weight imbalances in the tyres or wheels to make sure that the weight is evenly distributed in all the wheels and tyres of a Car.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEEL BALANCING?
- Equal weights in all tyres/wheels
- Better traction on the road
- Tyres and Wheel will spin without causing vibrations
- Reduced and even tyre wear and tear
- Smooth & stable drive
- Moreover, reduced fuel consumption and better mileage
- Prevent premature wearing of steering parts, suspension, rotating components, and wheels
- Also, money savings with longer tyre life and prevention of other mechanical repairs
Regular wheel balancing done nearby every 6 months or every 8000 to 10000 km is recommended. This will help in reduced wear and tear and less pressure on crucial parts of the car. Furthermore, this again means lesser car repair visits and smoother, safer drives with more savings. We at Shivam Autozone use the latest technology of Digital Wheel Balancing. Get surprised by the smooth drive you can enjoy after getting wheel balancing done for all 4 tyres. So, just look for ‘Car Wheel Balancing near me‘ and we’ll get you covered with our extensive network of service centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
At Shivam Autozone, we specialise in car tyre rotation, wheel alignment & wheel balancing. Moreover, top-notch advanced technology and best equipment are used by highly skilled technicians who are trained and certified by Maruti Suzuki. So, now you can just relax as the best and quick tyre care services are available near you at affordable rates to keep you and your car safe. For any wheel or tyre care service, Book an Online Appointment today with Shivam Autozone for Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing and Tyre Rotation.
AT MARUTI SUZUKI SHIVAM AUTOZONE, WE PROVIDE:
THE ALL-NEW SWIFT 2021 – ENGINE, FEATURES, VARIANTS, PRICE & COLOU₹
NEW SWIFT 2021
THE ALL-NEW SWIFT 2021 – Engine, Features, Variants, Price, Colours The all-new Swift 2021 is already creating noise as a pulse-racer which has turned into a head-turner. ”All-New Swift 2021” aligns with the customers’ needs for freshness and technology. Swift is known for its limitless performance and the new Swift is packed with power and designed to push all the limits of style and performance. It also comes with Auto Gear Shift AGS technology.
The all-new Swift comes with an advanced K-SERIES DUALJET, DUAL VVT ENGINE with ISS, IDLE START-STOP TECHNOLOGY
NEW SWIFT EXTERIOR:
> DUAL TONE exteriors further enhance Swift’s stylish character
> Sharp sporty design with a new sporty cross mesh grille with bold chrome accent that lends a distinctive fascia, enhancing the dynamic personality of the modern customers.
> Precision-cut two-tone Alloy wheels
> LED projector headlamps with DRLs
> LED Rear combination lamps
NEW SWIFT INTERIOR:
> Driver oriented Cockpit design
> Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel with Flat bottom design
> Sporty Front Seats
> Spacious Rear Seats
“THE ALL-NEW SWIFT 2021” COMES WITH A HOST OF NEW FEATURES :
> Idle Start-Stop (ISS)
> Cruise Control
> Key synchronized auto foldable ORVMs
> 17.78 cm Smartplay Studio infotainment system
> New 10.67cm multi-information colored TFT display
> Twin-pod meter cluster
> Smart Keyless Entry
> Smart Key
> ABS with EBD
> Automatic Climate Control
> Steering Mounted Controls
> Front Dual Airbags
The new facelift Swift comes in 5 metallic colours such as Pearl Metallic White, Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Prime Lucent Orange & Midnight Blue. The new Swift 2021 comes in 3 dual-tone colours as Fire Red + Midnight Black, Midnight Blue + Pearl Arctic White, and Pearl Arctic White + Midnight Black
The New Swift Variants –
The New Swift 2021 manual variants include Swift LXi, Swift VXi, Swift ZXi & Swift ZXi+. The auto manual variants of the Swift car include Swift VXi AMT, Swift ZXi AMT & Swift ZXi+ AMT.
New Swift Car Pricing –
The new Swift starts from an ex-showroom price of 5.73* lakhs for the lower variant and goes up to an ex-showroom price of ₹. 6.99* lakhs for the ZXi manual variant.
SHIVAM AUTOZONE MARUTI SUZUKI SERVICE CENTERS EXTENSIVE NETWORK IN MUMBAI
Shivam Autozone is now an established Maruti Suzuki dealership with an extensive network of Car Service Centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
We welcome you to our Best Maruti Authorized Service Centers in Mumbai. Our workshops are the perfect blend of advanced technology and well-trained, highly skilled Maruti Suzuki-trained technicians and professionals. With the latest addition of our New Maruti Suzuki Service Center at Kanchpada, Malad in Mumbai, Shivam Autozone has 8 Authorised Maruti Suzuki workshops including Kandivali Charkop, Andheri MIDC, Malad Kanchpada, Boisar MIDC, Nalasopara, Talasari & Shahapur.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
> Firstly, all Maruti Suzuki car models and Nexa car models servicing is carried out at our Service centers
> Secondly, Diagnostic Bay with tools for quick diagnosis of any issues in your car
> Ultra-modern workshop floor with necessary tools, equipment, and machinery to service and repair Maruti cars quickly and efficiently
> Furthermore, Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balancing
> Use of Maruti Suzuki Genuine Spare Parts
> State-of-the-art Bodyshop for removing dents from car panels
> Paint booth for car painting work
> Car Wash, Car Vacuuming, Exterior Sanitisation of the car, Interior Cleaning, Car Upholstery Cleaning, and more
> Also, Accidental Car Repairs, Emergency Car Breakdown, Roadside Assistance
> In conclusion, Complete Car Care
SOME OF THE OTHER FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT OUR MARUTI SUZUKI SERVICE CENTERS:
> Get Extended Warranty for your Car
> Buy Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories
> Buy Maruti Suzuki Genuine Spare Parts
> Redeem Maruti Suzuki Reward Points
> Buy the service package, MCP – Maintenance Cost Protect
> Renewal of Car Insurance Policy
> Claim Car Insurance
> Free Digital Evaluation of your Pre-owned Cars
Shivam Autozone Car Sevice Network also includes Service On Wheels or SOW to provide you with car service at your convenient place and time. Service on wheels is a Maruti Mobile Service Van providing doorstep car services across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar. Furthermore, you can book a Service on Wheels appointment simply by calling us or booking a service appointment online.
Moreover, the New Maruti Suzuki Service Center in Malad is a huge 40,000/- sq. ft. workshop with the latest and upgraded technology to service and repair cars. Also, it consists of Arena cars service center, Nexa Cars service center & Bodyshop. In addition, all Maruti Car models and Nexa car models servicing and repair work is carried out at the Malad Service Center by Maruti Suzuki trained and skilled technicians.
For any Maruti Suzuki / Nexa Car Assistance, Kindly Call:
> Shivam Car Service Number: 8082 696969
> Maruti NEXA Car Service Number: 8879211111
> 24 X 7 Breakdown Assistance: 8082 363636
> Maruti On-road Service (MOS): 1800 1021 800
Above all, started in July 2011, the Shivam Autozone Group has grown into an established brand with 15+ locations spread across Mumbai, Palghar & Thane. And, we are present in all 4 diverse and distinctive Maruti Suzuki Channels: Arena Channel, NEXA
Channel, Commercial Channel, and True Value Channel.
THE NEW DZIRE 2020 FACELIFT – MILEAGE, FEATURES & PRICE
Dzire sedan has been a market leader in its segment for a very long time now. After the 2017 launch of the all-new Dzire, Maruti Suzuki has recently launched the new Dzire 2020 with a facelift. The new Dzire comes with better performance, more comfort, convenience, and style. Moreover, the new Dzire is a perfect blend of bold and premium style.
HIGHLIGHTS OF NEW DZIRE 2020 FACELIFT:
- The New Dzire 2020 comes with a BS6 petrol engine
- The New Dzire 2020 comes with the new Dual Jet, Dual VVT, 1.2-litre engine from the Baleno that produces 90PS of power and 113NM torque
- The engine is paired with a 5-speed manual & 5-speed AGS, Automatic Gear Shift gearbox
- The new engine of Dzire also gets an idle stop-start system, which increases the claimed fuel economy giving better mileage. The claimed mileage is 23.26 kmpl for manual transmission & 24.12 kmpl for automatic variants
- The Dzire 2020 facelift comes in 4 variants, LXi, VXi, ZXi & ZXi+
- Dzire AGS gets ESP, Electronic Stability Program with Hill hold assist
- It comes with updated features like Cruise control and updated SmartPlay Infotainment system
>> The new Dzire 2020 looks sportier and stylish with bolder exteriors. The most striking exterior features are as follows:
- A bigger, premium single-aperture front grill
- The Fog lamp housing look bigger and better with bold chrome accent
- It has full LED Projector headlamps and DRLs, Daytime Running Lamp
- It comes with LED rear combination taillight
- Dzire facelift comes with precision cut two-tone alloy wheel
- It has auto foldable ORVMs or wing mirrors
>> The facelift of the new Dzire 2020 is more elegant & sophisticated with premium interiors. Few highlights of the interiors are as follows:
- Supremely premium interiors with champagne accents and trims
- A lighter colour wood finish on the dashboard with a natural gloss effect
- Leather-wrapped Steering wheel
- Rear AC vent and rear armrest with cup holder
- More spacious interiors and a larger boot
>> Dzire 2020 is very comfortable while being stylish and comes with technology upgrades. Some of the features are as follows:
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Smart and remote keyless entry system
- Push Start Stop Button
- Upgraded Smartplay Studio System
- Coloured Multi-Information display
- Cruise control and steering mounted controls
The new Dzire 2020 facelift is loaded with features making it more powerful, more premium, safer and more desired. Its current rivals in the market are Amaze from Honda, Aspire from Ford, and Aura from Hyundai. The price increase in Dzire is in the range of RS. 6000 to RS. 22,000 in different variants.
Take a Test-drive today of the Glamorous and Sporty New Dzire 2020 in Mumbai, Thane & Palghar, you can call Maruti Suzuki Authorised Dealership, Shivam Autozone at 8082666333.
To book it online Click Here
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR DURING LOCKDOWN?
Many countries are currently observing a complete Lockdown due to the pandemic caused by the deadly CoronaVirus. The majority of cars and vehicles will be sitting idle during this period. It is very important to stay home and stay safe. But it is equally important for car owners to take care of your car during the lockdown. Please ensure that your car remains in good condition during this period.
TIPS AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR DURING THE LOCKDOWN:
Start your car once every 3 days to avoid battery discharge. Please ensure that you start your car, let it idle and warm-up for 10 minutes at least twice in a week to stop your battery from dying. The most ideal thing to do would be to remove the battery if your car is not going to be used for a long time. Apply some petroleum jelly on battery terminals and cable ends to prevent corrosion. However, clean off all the existing corrosion before sealing it up with the petroleum jelly.
Do not engage the hand brake if your car remains parked for a long period as the brake pads can get jammed. Instead of using the parking brake, put the car in gear or use chocks or blocks in front of the wheels to avoid the car from rolling.
Make sure your tyres are filled with the right air pressure because when parked for long periods, tyres lose air due to car weight. Every few days move your car back and forth to keep the tyres rotated and avoid flat spots on them. And whenever, you take your car out from hiatus, first, fill the tyres to correct air pressure.
- SPARK PLUGS:
Remove the spark plugs to avoid rusting of the cylinder head. Apply little oil to plug sockets before putting the plugs back again.
- CAR INTERIORS:
Keep them clean. Remove any leftovers or junk from the car to avoid any sort of rots inside. Clean interiors will also not attract unwanted rodents looking for food crumbs. It will also avoid any unnecessary stench.
FEW OTHER TIPS INCLUDE:
- Do not park on an incline as it can cause many damages, especially in Automatic transmission. If your car is going to remain parked for days together, park it on a flat surface or straight levels.
- Keep your cars fuel tank full to decrease the amount of air above the fuel to a minimum so as to avoid moisture due to condensation inside the fuel tank.
- Preferably park indoors or use a car cover to protect your car paint from dirt, grit, and scratches. Wash your car regularly.
ALL-NEW VITARA BREZZA 2020 – MILEAGE, FEATURES AND PRICE
Maruti Suzuki launched the All-New Vitara Brezza in February 2020. Brezza already has won the trust of 5 lakhs+ happy customers. From its launch in 2016 in India, Vitara Brezza has won 28 Awards including the ‘Indian Car of The Year 2017’. And now in 2020, Maruti Suzuki has launched the revamped facelift of Vitara Brezza with advanced technology. Most importantly, the biggest highlight of New Brezza 2020 is that it comes with an all-new K15 BS-VI compliant Petrol Engine and it also comes with a fully automatic variant with Progressive Smart Hybrid Technology.
LET’S LOOK AT THE FEATURES, COLOURS, AND PRICE OF THE ALL-NEW VITARA BREZZA 2020:
- The new Brezza comes with the all-new K15 petrol Engine of 1462 cc. Hence, it generates a power of 77KW @6000 rpm and Torque of 138 Nm @4600 rpm.
- The All-New Vitara Brezza 2020 with its new Petrol Engine is highly Fuel-efficient giving a mileage of 17.03 kmpl for Manual Transmission & 18.76 kmpl for Automatic Transmission.
- Also, the All-New Brezza comes with a BS-VI compliant Petrol Engine
- The new Brezza comes with a Fully Automatic Variant with Progressive Smart Hybrid Technology (SHVS)
- The New Brezza has SmartPlay Infotainment Studio with Touch Screen
- It has Cruise Control Feature
- The all-New Brezza 2020 comes with 5 Speed MT & 4 Speed AT (with Smart Hybrid Technology)
EXTERIORS & INTERIORS:
- New design Chrome Front Grille
- Dual Chamber LED Projector Headlamps
- Also, LED Tail Lamps
- Dual-tone Diamond Cut 16” Alloy Wheels
- Sporty All Black Interiors
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Floating Roof Design
- Above all, Dual Tone Design
- The All-New Brezza has Electrically Foldable ORVM (Auto) & Auto Dimming IRVM
- And, it has Auto Headlamps
- Brezza 2020 comes with Rain Sensing Auto Wipers
- Also, it has Rear Seat Flip & Fold for maximum convenience
- Suzuki (The Total Effective Control Technology) TECT Body structure
- Also, the new Vitara Brezza 2020 comes with Dual Airbags for Driver & Co-Driver seat
- The Automatic variant of new Vitara Brezza comes with Hill Hold Assist Function
- Furthermore, Brezza comes with Anti-Lock Braking System – ABS with EBD
NEW EXCITING COLOURS:
Besides its existing colours of Arctic White, Premium Silver, and Autumn Orange, The All-New Vitara Brezza comes in exciting new colours like Sizzling Red, Torque Blue, and Granite Grey. Moreover, Brezza 2020 also comes in new Dual Tone colours such as Sizzling Red with Black Roof, Torque Blue with Black Roof, and the all-new Granite Grey with Autumn Orange Roof.
Brezza 2020 starts at the Mumbai ex-showroom price of RS. 7.34 lakhs. So, take a Test-drive today of the Glamorous and Sporty New SUV, Vitara Brezza 2020 in Mumbai, Thane & Palghar, you can call Maruti Suzuki Authorised Dealership, Shivam Autozone at 8082666333. To book it online Click Here