CAR WHEEL ALIGNMENT & WHEEL BALANCING
When it comes to driving a Car and reaching your destination, we expect a stable, smooth, and safe ride. The tyres are the contact point of a car with the road. And hence, the tyres of our Car play a vital role in the quality of the drive. Thus maintaining your car tyres or wheels becomes very important. Moreover, investing a little amount of money on your wheels regularly will help you save big on the fuel efficiency of your car. So when you take care of your car tyres, it helps you with stability, safety, and savings. Worth it, isn’t it?
HOW DO CAR WHEELS OR TYRES GET DAMAGED?
Multiple reasons like regular wear and tear, uneven bad roads, potholes, improper maintenance, bumping into curbs, driving without alignment, and other impacts damage your car tyres. It is generally thought that a cut or puncture means damaged tyres. But, reasons like improperly aligned, improperly balanced or irregular wear are equally and more damaging to tyres over the longer run.
HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF AND MAINTAIN YOUR CAR TYRES?
Well, it is not difficult to maintain your car tyres though a few of the reasons mentioned above are not in your control. It is significant that a driver has control over the maneuverability of his car and well-maintained tyres are significant for that.
The two most important tips for car tyre care are Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balancing. Wheel Alignment & Balancing are generally done alongside to keep the alignment and weight of the tyres in check together. Let’s look into each one in detail.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT DONE? OR WHAT ARE THE SIGNS INDICATING THAT YOUR CAR WHEELS NEED AN ALIGNMENT?
- Here are a few ways or signs for identifying the need for Wheel Alignment:
- The car starts to move towards or drifts to one side of the road
- Even when driving on a flat road, the car isn’t moving in a straight line
- Car’s steering feels heavy on one of the sides
- Vibrations in steering
- The steering wheel logo is off-center
- Uneven wear or indented tread on the tyres
- Rapid wear of tyres
WHAT IS WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
Wheel Alignment is an adjustment of a vehicle’s suspension system to get the wheels perpendicular to the road surface & parallel to each other. Proper Wheel Alignment is achieved by adjusting the angles at which the tyres make contact with the road.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
- Straight drive without a pull on one side
- No vibrations in steering at high speeds
- Smoother drive
- Better mileage and improved fuel efficiency due to reduced load on the car engine
- Maximum tyre life
- Reduce uneven tyre wear
- Tyre tread stays maintained
- Improved safety as Road Safety standards maintained
- Improved Brake & Steering condition
- Money savings as lesser mechanical repairs required
- Environment-friendly drives
So, it is quite evident that regular wheel alignment done nearby will mean lesser car repair visits and smoother, safer drives with more savings. We at Shivam Autozone use the latest technology in 3D Wheel Alignment. Just look for ‘Car Wheel Alignment near me‘ and we’ll get you covered with our extensive network of service centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR CAR WHEEL BALANCING DONE? OR WHAT ARE THE SIGNS INDICATING THAT YOUR CAR WHEELS NEED BALANCING?
Here are a few ways or signs for identifying the need for Wheel Balancing:
- Vibrations in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard of the car
- The steering wheels starts rocking back and forth while driving
- Faster and uneven wearing of tyre treads
- Tyre noise
- Also, poor mileage or decreased fuel economy
WHAT IS WHEEL BALANCING?
Wheel Balancing is a process of distribution of mass for balancing the weights of a tyre & wheel assembly. And, this is done by adjusting any weight imbalances in the tyres or wheels to make sure that the weight is evenly distributed in all the wheels and tyres of a Car.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEEL BALANCING?
- Equal weights in all tyres/wheels
- Better traction on the road
- Tyres and Wheel will spin without causing vibrations
- Reduced and even tyre wear and tear
- Smooth & stable drive
- Moreover, reduced fuel consumption and better mileage
- Prevent premature wearing of steering parts, suspension, rotating components, and wheels
- Also, money savings with longer tyre life and prevention of other mechanical repairs
Regular wheel balancing done nearby every 6 months or every 8000 to 10000 km is recommended. This will help in reduced wear and tear and less pressure on crucial parts of the car. Furthermore, this again means lesser car repair visits and smoother, safer drives with more savings. We at Shivam Autozone use the latest technology of Digital Wheel Balancing. Get surprised by the smooth drive you can enjoy after getting wheel balancing done for all 4 tyres. So, just look for ‘Car Wheel Balancing near me‘ and we’ll get you covered with our extensive network of service centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
At Shivam Autozone, we specialise in car tyre rotation, wheel alignment & wheel balancing. Moreover, top-notch advanced technology and best equipment are used by highly skilled technicians who are trained and certified by Maruti Suzuki. So, now you can just relax as the best and quick tyre care services are available near you at affordable rates to keep you and your car safe. For any wheel or tyre care service, Book an Online Appointment today with Shivam Autozone for Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing and Tyre Rotation.