CAR WHEEL ALIGNMENT & WHEEL BALANCING
When it comes to driving a Car and reaching your destination, we expect a stable, smooth, and safe ride. The tyres are the contact point of a car with the road. And hence, the tyres of our Car play a vital role in the quality of the drive. Thus maintaining your car tyres or wheels becomes very important. Moreover, investing a little amount of money on your wheels regularly will help you save big on the fuel efficiency of your car. So when you take care of your car tyres, it helps you with stability, safety, and savings. Worth it, isn’t it?
HOW DO CAR WHEELS OR TYRES GET DAMAGED?
Multiple reasons like regular wear and tear, uneven bad roads, potholes, improper maintenance, bumping into curbs, driving without alignment, and other impacts damage your car tyres. It is generally thought that a cut or puncture means damaged tyres. But, reasons like improperly aligned, improperly balanced or irregular wear are equally and more damaging to tyres over the longer run.
HOW DO YOU TAKE CARE OF AND MAINTAIN YOUR CAR TYRES?
Well, it is not difficult to maintain your car tyres though a few of the reasons mentioned above are not in your control. It is significant that a driver has control over the maneuverability of his car and well-maintained tyres are significant for that.
The two most important tips for car tyre care are Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balancing. Wheel Alignment & Balancing are generally done alongside to keep the alignment and weight of the tyres in check together. Let’s look into each one in detail.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT DONE? OR WHAT ARE THE SIGNS INDICATING THAT YOUR CAR WHEELS NEED AN ALIGNMENT?
- Here are a few ways or signs for identifying the need for Wheel Alignment:
- The car starts to move towards or drifts to one side of the road
- Even when driving on a flat road, the car isn’t moving in a straight line
- Car’s steering feels heavy on one of the sides
- Vibrations in steering
- The steering wheel logo is off-center
- Uneven wear or indented tread on the tyres
- Rapid wear of tyres
WHAT IS WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
Wheel Alignment is an adjustment of a vehicle’s suspension system to get the wheels perpendicular to the road surface & parallel to each other. Proper Wheel Alignment is achieved by adjusting the angles at which the tyres make contact with the road.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEEL ALIGNMENT?
- Straight drive without a pull on one side
- No vibrations in steering at high speeds
- Smoother drive
- Better mileage and improved fuel efficiency due to reduced load on the car engine
- Maximum tyre life
- Reduce uneven tyre wear
- Tyre tread stays maintained
- Improved safety as Road Safety standards maintained
- Improved Brake & Steering condition
- Money savings as lesser mechanical repairs required
- Environment-friendly drives
So, it is quite evident that regular wheel alignment done nearby will mean lesser car repair visits and smoother, safer drives with more savings. We at Shivam Autozone use the latest technology in 3D Wheel Alignment. Just look for ‘Car Wheel Alignment near me‘ and we’ll get you covered with our extensive network of service centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR CAR WHEEL BALANCING DONE? OR WHAT ARE THE SIGNS INDICATING THAT YOUR CAR WHEELS NEED BALANCING?
Here are a few ways or signs for identifying the need for Wheel Balancing:
- Vibrations in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard of the car
- The steering wheels starts rocking back and forth while driving
- Faster and uneven wearing of tyre treads
- Tyre noise
- Also, poor mileage or decreased fuel economy
WHAT IS WHEEL BALANCING?
Wheel Balancing is a process of distribution of mass for balancing the weights of a tyre & wheel assembly. And, this is done by adjusting any weight imbalances in the tyres or wheels to make sure that the weight is evenly distributed in all the wheels and tyres of a Car.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WHEEL BALANCING?
- Equal weights in all tyres/wheels
- Better traction on the road
- Tyres and Wheel will spin without causing vibrations
- Reduced and even tyre wear and tear
- Smooth & stable drive
- Moreover, reduced fuel consumption and better mileage
- Prevent premature wearing of steering parts, suspension, rotating components, and wheels
- Also, money savings with longer tyre life and prevention of other mechanical repairs
Regular wheel balancing done nearby every 6 months or every 8000 to 10000 km is recommended. This will help in reduced wear and tear and less pressure on crucial parts of the car. Furthermore, this again means lesser car repair visits and smoother, safer drives with more savings. We at Shivam Autozone use the latest technology of Digital Wheel Balancing. Get surprised by the smooth drive you can enjoy after getting wheel balancing done for all 4 tyres. So, just look for ‘Car Wheel Balancing near me‘ and we’ll get you covered with our extensive network of service centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
At Shivam Autozone, we specialise in car tyre rotation, wheel alignment & wheel balancing. Moreover, top-notch advanced technology and best equipment are used by highly skilled technicians who are trained and certified by Maruti Suzuki. So, now you can just relax as the best and quick tyre care services are available near you at affordable rates to keep you and your car safe. For any wheel or tyre care service, Book an Online Appointment today with Shivam Autozone for Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balancing and Tyre Rotation.
AT MARUTI SUZUKI SHIVAM AUTOZONE, WE PROVIDE:
THE ALL-NEW SWIFT 2021 – ENGINE, FEATURES, VARIANTS, PRICE & COLOU₹
NEW SWIFT 2021
THE ALL-NEW SWIFT 2021 – Engine, Features, Variants, Price, Colours The all-new Swift 2021 is already creating noise as a pulse-racer which has turned into a head-turner. ”All-New Swift 2021” aligns with the customers’ needs for freshness and technology. Swift is known for its limitless performance and the new Swift is packed with power and designed to push all the limits of style and performance. It also comes with Auto Gear Shift AGS technology.
The all-new Swift comes with an advanced K-SERIES DUALJET, DUAL VVT ENGINE with ISS, IDLE START-STOP TECHNOLOGY
NEW SWIFT EXTERIOR:
> DUAL TONE exteriors further enhance Swift’s stylish character
> Sharp sporty design with a new sporty cross mesh grille with bold chrome accent that lends a distinctive fascia, enhancing the dynamic personality of the modern customers.
> Precision-cut two-tone Alloy wheels
> LED projector headlamps with DRLs
> LED Rear combination lamps
NEW SWIFT INTERIOR:
> Driver oriented Cockpit design
> Leather-wrapped Steering Wheel with Flat bottom design
> Sporty Front Seats
> Spacious Rear Seats
“THE ALL-NEW SWIFT 2021” COMES WITH A HOST OF NEW FEATURES :
> Idle Start-Stop (ISS)
> Cruise Control
> Key synchronized auto foldable ORVMs
> 17.78 cm Smartplay Studio infotainment system
> New 10.67cm multi-information colored TFT display
> Twin-pod meter cluster
> Smart Keyless Entry
> Smart Key
> ABS with EBD
> Automatic Climate Control
> Steering Mounted Controls
> Front Dual Airbags
The new facelift Swift comes in 5 metallic colours such as Pearl Metallic White, Silky Silver, Magma Grey, Prime Lucent Orange & Midnight Blue. The new Swift 2021 comes in 3 dual-tone colours as Fire Red + Midnight Black, Midnight Blue + Pearl Arctic White, and Pearl Arctic White + Midnight Black
The New Swift Variants –
The New Swift 2021 manual variants include Swift LXi, Swift VXi, Swift ZXi & Swift ZXi+. The auto manual variants of the Swift car include Swift VXi AMT, Swift ZXi AMT & Swift ZXi+ AMT.
New Swift Car Pricing –
The new Swift starts from an ex-showroom price of 5.73* lakhs for the lower variant and goes up to an ex-showroom price of ₹. 6.99* lakhs for the ZXi manual variant.
SHIVAM AUTOZONE MARUTI SUZUKI SERVICE CENTERS EXTENSIVE NETWORK IN MUMBAI
Shivam Autozone is now an established Maruti Suzuki dealership with an extensive network of Car Service Centers across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar.
We welcome you to our Best Maruti Authorized Service Centers in Mumbai. Our workshops are the perfect blend of advanced technology and well-trained, highly skilled Maruti Suzuki-trained technicians and professionals. With the latest addition of our New Maruti Suzuki Service Center at Kanchpada, Malad in Mumbai, Shivam Autozone has 8 Authorised Maruti Suzuki workshops including Kandivali Charkop, Andheri MIDC, Malad Kanchpada, Boisar MIDC, Nalasopara, Talasari & Shahapur.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
> Firstly, all Maruti Suzuki car models and Nexa car models servicing is carried out at our Service centers
> Secondly, Diagnostic Bay with tools for quick diagnosis of any issues in your car
> Ultra-modern workshop floor with necessary tools, equipment, and machinery to service and repair Maruti cars quickly and efficiently
> Furthermore, Wheel Alignment & Wheel Balancing
> Use of Maruti Suzuki Genuine Spare Parts
> State-of-the-art Bodyshop for removing dents from car panels
> Paint booth for car painting work
> Car Wash, Car Vacuuming, Exterior Sanitisation of the car, Interior Cleaning, Car Upholstery Cleaning, and more
> Also, Accidental Car Repairs, Emergency Car Breakdown, Roadside Assistance
> In conclusion, Complete Car Care
SOME OF THE OTHER FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT OUR MARUTI SUZUKI SERVICE CENTERS:
> Get Extended Warranty for your Car
> Buy Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories
> Buy Maruti Suzuki Genuine Spare Parts
> Redeem Maruti Suzuki Reward Points
> Buy the service package, MCP – Maintenance Cost Protect
> Renewal of Car Insurance Policy
> Claim Car Insurance
> Free Digital Evaluation of your Pre-owned Cars
Shivam Autozone Car Sevice Network also includes Service On Wheels or SOW to provide you with car service at your convenient place and time. Service on wheels is a Maruti Mobile Service Van providing doorstep car services across Mumbai, Thane & Palghar. Furthermore, you can book a Service on Wheels appointment simply by calling us or booking a service appointment online.
Moreover, the New Maruti Suzuki Service Center in Malad is a huge 40,000/- sq. ft. workshop with the latest and upgraded technology to service and repair cars. Also, it consists of Arena cars service center, Nexa Cars service center & Bodyshop. In addition, all Maruti Car models and Nexa car models servicing and repair work is carried out at the Malad Service Center by Maruti Suzuki trained and skilled technicians.
For any Maruti Suzuki / Nexa Car Assistance, Kindly Call:
> Shivam Car Service Number: 8082 696969
> Maruti NEXA Car Service Number: 8879211111
> 24 X 7 Breakdown Assistance: 8082 363636
> Maruti On-road Service (MOS): 1800 1021 800
Above all, started in July 2011, the Shivam Autozone Group has grown into an established brand with 15+ locations spread across Mumbai, Palghar & Thane. And, we are present in all 4 diverse and distinctive Maruti Suzuki Channels: Arena Channel, NEXA
Channel, Commercial Channel, and True Value Channel.
THE NEW DZIRE 2020 FACELIFT – MILEAGE, FEATURES & PRICE
Dzire sedan has been a market leader in its segment for a very long time now. After the 2017 launch of the all-new Dzire, Maruti Suzuki has recently launched the new Dzire 2020 with a facelift. The new Dzire comes with better performance, more comfort, convenience, and style. Moreover, the new Dzire is a perfect blend of bold and premium style.
HIGHLIGHTS OF NEW DZIRE 2020 FACELIFT:
- The New Dzire 2020 comes with a BS6 petrol engine
- The New Dzire 2020 comes with the new Dual Jet, Dual VVT, 1.2-litre engine from the Baleno that produces 90PS of power and 113NM torque
- The engine is paired with a 5-speed manual & 5-speed AGS, Automatic Gear Shift gearbox
- The new engine of Dzire also gets an idle stop-start system, which increases the claimed fuel economy giving better mileage. The claimed mileage is 23.26 kmpl for manual transmission & 24.12 kmpl for automatic variants
- The Dzire 2020 facelift comes in 4 variants, LXi, VXi, ZXi & ZXi+
- Dzire AGS gets ESP, Electronic Stability Program with Hill hold assist
- It comes with updated features like Cruise control and updated SmartPlay Infotainment system
>> The new Dzire 2020 looks sportier and stylish with bolder exteriors. The most striking exterior features are as follows:
- A bigger, premium single-aperture front grill
- The Fog lamp housing look bigger and better with bold chrome accent
- It has full LED Projector headlamps and DRLs, Daytime Running Lamp
- It comes with LED rear combination taillight
- Dzire facelift comes with precision cut two-tone alloy wheel
- It has auto foldable ORVMs or wing mirrors
>> The facelift of the new Dzire 2020 is more elegant & sophisticated with premium interiors. Few highlights of the interiors are as follows:
- Supremely premium interiors with champagne accents and trims
- A lighter colour wood finish on the dashboard with a natural gloss effect
- Leather-wrapped Steering wheel
- Rear AC vent and rear armrest with cup holder
- More spacious interiors and a larger boot
>> Dzire 2020 is very comfortable while being stylish and comes with technology upgrades. Some of the features are as follows:
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Smart and remote keyless entry system
- Push Start Stop Button
- Upgraded Smartplay Studio System
- Coloured Multi-Information display
- Cruise control and steering mounted controls
The new Dzire 2020 facelift is loaded with features making it more powerful, more premium, safer and more desired. Its current rivals in the market are Amaze from Honda, Aspire from Ford, and Aura from Hyundai. The price increase in Dzire is in the range of RS. 6000 to RS. 22,000 in different variants.
Take a Test-drive today of the Glamorous and Sporty New Dzire 2020 in Mumbai, Thane & Palghar, you can call Maruti Suzuki Authorised Dealership, Shivam Autozone at 8082666333.
To book it online Click Here
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR DURING LOCKDOWN?
Many countries are currently observing a complete Lockdown due to the pandemic caused by the deadly CoronaVirus. The majority of cars and vehicles will be sitting idle during this period. It is very important to stay home and stay safe. But it is equally important for car owners to take care of your car during the lockdown. Please ensure that your car remains in good condition during this period.
TIPS AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES ON HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR DURING THE LOCKDOWN:
Start your car once every 3 days to avoid battery discharge. Please ensure that you start your car, let it idle and warm-up for 10 minutes at least twice in a week to stop your battery from dying. The most ideal thing to do would be to remove the battery if your car is not going to be used for a long time. Apply some petroleum jelly on battery terminals and cable ends to prevent corrosion. However, clean off all the existing corrosion before sealing it up with the petroleum jelly.
Do not engage the hand brake if your car remains parked for a long period as the brake pads can get jammed. Instead of using the parking brake, put the car in gear or use chocks or blocks in front of the wheels to avoid the car from rolling.
Make sure your tyres are filled with the right air pressure because when parked for long periods, tyres lose air due to car weight. Every few days move your car back and forth to keep the tyres rotated and avoid flat spots on them. And whenever, you take your car out from hiatus, first, fill the tyres to correct air pressure.
- SPARK PLUGS:
Remove the spark plugs to avoid rusting of the cylinder head. Apply little oil to plug sockets before putting the plugs back again.
- CAR INTERIORS:
Keep them clean. Remove any leftovers or junk from the car to avoid any sort of rots inside. Clean interiors will also not attract unwanted rodents looking for food crumbs. It will also avoid any unnecessary stench.
FEW OTHER TIPS INCLUDE:
- Do not park on an incline as it can cause many damages, especially in Automatic transmission. If your car is going to remain parked for days together, park it on a flat surface or straight levels.
- Keep your cars fuel tank full to decrease the amount of air above the fuel to a minimum so as to avoid moisture due to condensation inside the fuel tank.
- Preferably park indoors or use a car cover to protect your car paint from dirt, grit, and scratches. Wash your car regularly.
ALL-NEW VITARA BREZZA 2020 – MILEAGE, FEATURES AND PRICE
Maruti Suzuki launched the All-New Vitara Brezza in February 2020. Brezza already has won the trust of 5 lakhs+ happy customers. From its launch in 2016 in India, Vitara Brezza has won 28 Awards including the ‘Indian Car of The Year 2017’. And now in 2020, Maruti Suzuki has launched the revamped facelift of Vitara Brezza with advanced technology. Most importantly, the biggest highlight of New Brezza 2020 is that it comes with an all-new K15 BS-VI compliant Petrol Engine and it also comes with a fully automatic variant with Progressive Smart Hybrid Technology.
LET’S LOOK AT THE FEATURES, COLOURS, AND PRICE OF THE ALL-NEW VITARA BREZZA 2020:
- The new Brezza comes with the all-new K15 petrol Engine of 1462 cc. Hence, it generates a power of 77KW @6000 rpm and Torque of 138 Nm @4600 rpm.
- The All-New Vitara Brezza 2020 with its new Petrol Engine is highly Fuel-efficient giving a mileage of 17.03 kmpl for Manual Transmission & 18.76 kmpl for Automatic Transmission.
- Also, the All-New Brezza comes with a BS-VI compliant Petrol Engine
- The new Brezza comes with a Fully Automatic Variant with Progressive Smart Hybrid Technology (SHVS)
- The New Brezza has SmartPlay Infotainment Studio with Touch Screen
- It has Cruise Control Feature
- The all-New Brezza 2020 comes with 5 Speed MT & 4 Speed AT (with Smart Hybrid Technology)
EXTERIORS & INTERIORS:
- New design Chrome Front Grille
- Dual Chamber LED Projector Headlamps
- Also, LED Tail Lamps
- Dual-tone Diamond Cut 16” Alloy Wheels
- Sporty All Black Interiors
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Floating Roof Design
- Above all, Dual Tone Design
- The All-New Brezza has Electrically Foldable ORVM (Auto) & Auto Dimming IRVM
- And, it has Auto Headlamps
- Brezza 2020 comes with Rain Sensing Auto Wipers
- Also, it has Rear Seat Flip & Fold for maximum convenience
- Suzuki (The Total Effective Control Technology) TECT Body structure
- Also, the new Vitara Brezza 2020 comes with Dual Airbags for Driver & Co-Driver seat
- The Automatic variant of new Vitara Brezza comes with Hill Hold Assist Function
- Furthermore, Brezza comes with Anti-Lock Braking System – ABS with EBD
NEW EXCITING COLOURS:
Besides its existing colours of Arctic White, Premium Silver, and Autumn Orange, The All-New Vitara Brezza comes in exciting new colours like Sizzling Red, Torque Blue, and Granite Grey. Moreover, Brezza 2020 also comes in new Dual Tone colours such as Sizzling Red with Black Roof, Torque Blue with Black Roof, and the all-new Granite Grey with Autumn Orange Roof.
Brezza 2020 starts at the Mumbai ex-showroom price of RS. 7.34 lakhs. So, take a Test-drive today of the Glamorous and Sporty New SUV, Vitara Brezza 2020 in Mumbai, Thane & Palghar, you can call Maruti Suzuki Authorised Dealership, Shivam Autozone at 8082666333. To book it online Click Here
BENEFITS OF MARUTI SUZUKI S-CNG TECHNOLOGY
Maruti Suzuki is a pioneer in Auto technologies. It is the first OEM in India to introduce factory-fitted CNG technology in vehicles. Maruti Suzuki designs cars specifically for the CNG system. Highly trained and certified engineers assimilate CNG directly in the car on the factory work floor. The best-in-class factory-fitted CNG cars have S-CNG technology. S-CNG technology delivers on the performance, fuel efficiency, convenience, and safety fronts while ensuring lower emissions.
WHY BUY S-CNG TECHNOLOGY VEHICLE BY MARUTI SUZUKI?
1) ENHANCED PERFORMANCE:
- > A vehicle with S-CNG technology is equipped with Dual ECU (Electronic Control Unit) & Intelligent Injection system.
- > Also, re-tuning of the chassis, braking system, and suspensions deliver improved performance across all terrains.
2) INCREASED MILEAGE:
- > Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles have an optimum air-fuel ratio delivering consistent performance with higher fuel efficiency & lower per kilometer cost.
- > Therefore, vehicles with S-CNG technology have best-in-class mileage, lowering your number of trips to CNG stations.
3) MORE DURABILITY:
- > S-CNG technology cars are engineered by Maruti Suzuki to meet the superior manufacturing standards which ensure the maximum lifespan of the engine.
- > For instance, Maruti Suzuki uses advanced components like valve seats in the cylinder head and special cylinder along with numerous top-of-the-line mounting parts to increase the overall durability of the S-CNG vehicle.
4) ADDITIONAL CONVENIENCE
- > Firstly, S-CNG vehicles come with a special nozzle called NGV receptacle that provides safer & faster CNG refueling.
- > Also, they have an Auto-switch to instantly change modes and switch between CNG & Petrol.
- > A precision Fuel Level Indicator in S-CNG vehicles shows you your vehicle’s fuel level.
- > Furthermore, with the Continued Warranty of Maruti Suzuki, you can enjoy all benefits of CNG without compromising on your vehicle’s warranty.
- > And, the wide Service Network of 3500+ Maruti Suzuki Authorised Service Centers have specially trained & skilled technicians to service an S-CNG vehicle.
5) IMPROVED SAFETY:
- > Maruti Suzuki S-CNG cars are equipped with a micro switch to ensure that the car goes OFF during CNG refueling.
- > Entire CNG structure is made of Stainless Steel pipes & joints for a leak-proof design and corrosion resistance.
- > S-CNG vehicles have an integrated system for the wiring harness to avoid short circuits completely.
- > Moreover, they evaluate & test Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles for crashworthiness & durability with the entire CNG System in place.
WHICH MARUTI SUZUKI CARS HAVE FACTORY FITTED S-CNG TECHNOLOGY?
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR S-CNG VEHICLE?
TIPS TO MAINTAIN YOUR S-CNG CAR:
- > Switch to the Petrol Mode to turn on the ignition always. Also, drive initially in petrol and keep the vehicle in Auto Mode for it to automatically switch to CNG mode.
- > Above all, follow the Maruti Suzuki recommended Periodic Service Maintenance Schedule to keep your car serviced properly & regularly.
- > Also, ensure that a Maruti Suzuki technician trained in S-CNG technology services your car.
- > Most importantly, get your vehicle checked instantly if the CNG malfunctioning lamp is blinking or glowing.
- > Meanwhile, preferably park your car in covered places.
- > In conclusion, ensure you follow all Safety Precautions mentioned in the Owner’s Manual of your S-CNG vehicle.
To book it online
To watch the video of S-CNG Technology
TOP 10 MOST ESSENTIAL MARUTI SUZUKI CAR ACCESSORIES
MOST ESSENTIAL MARUTI SUZUKI CAR ACCESSORIES
Just like we make sure to carry few things which are very essential while travelling, there are a few basic and must have Car Accessories that every vehicle owner should ensure is available in their car at all times. This will not only help them protect their car but also will be very useful if they get stuck on the road for any unfortunate reason.
1. CAR COVER
Most of the car owners in India do not have a garage or covered parking lot. To protect your car from dust, dirt, bird droppings, kids scratching the sides with coins etc. Please ensure you use car cover when parked. This way you don’t have to wash your car daily and can just pull off the cover and take it for a spin.
2. SEAT COVERS & FLOOR MATTINGS
To keep your car clean and protected from inside, please use good quality seat covers and floor mattings. This way your factory fitted seat covers remain clean and get you a good resale value in future. You can also consider laminating your car floor making it very easy to wash and clean.
3. DIGITAL TYRE INFLATOR
None of us likes to get stuck in the middle of the road due to punctured tyres. Invest in a Digital Tyre Inflator from Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories. It is modern, convenient and easy-to-use. It is an indispensable tool not only for motorists but for lovers of outdoor activities & sports. Digital Tyre Inflator saves time as it inflates a punctured tyre quickly. It is cost-effective and comes very handy.
4. JUMPER CABLES
We don’t want to be stuck on the road due to car battery issues. If for any reason the car battery has drained out, all you need are jumper cables to quickly draw some power and restart the car. Also with many people driving Automatic transmission cars these days, jumper cables can save the day and avoid unnecessary hassle of towing your car to a nearby car service center.
5. EMERGENCY TOOL KIT & FIRST AID KIT
Unfortunately, if you face any kind of roadside emergency, investing in an emergency tool kit & first-aid kit will help you a lot. Kindly check your car tool kit, make a list of important tools or items missing and buy them on top priority because you never know when you or your car might land up in a critical situation.
First Aid Kit
6. GPS NAVIGATOR OR SMARTPLAY INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM
A GPS navigator is a must for travelling to any unknown or new locations. A better option to have is Maruti Suzuki Smartplay Infotainment System. It is a modern touchscreen infotainment system which connects your car to your smartphone and to the cloud which enables you to use a host of world-class features. These features include multimedia support, navigation, voice recognition, car performance updates, advanced vehicle alerts, safety alerts and latest entertainment to name a few. It is a complete in-car entertainment system.
7. SMART KEY FINDER
If you are in a habit of losing your car keys often, Smart key Finder is a must-have accessory for you. You can find your Valuables with your Smart Phone and the smart key finder also helps to locate your phone. It helps to see your last synced location on Google Maps. The smart key finder works as a remote for your phone’s camera to take a selfie. A very small but smart investment to make for every car owner.
8. CAR MOBILE CHARGER
A smartphone is required to use gadgets and accessories mentioned above. It is needed to keep you entertained during your journey. And it is equally important to reach out for help in case of any emergency. But it’s of no use if your smartphone is not charged. With extensive use of mobile phones these days, it is critical to have a car mobile charger. This ensures you are always connected when on the road.
9. REVERSE PARKING SENSORS
Parking spaces are getting very congested these days and parking your car safely becomes a task. Reverse Parking sensors with camera make it very easy to park a car in these tight spots. It protects our car and nearby cars or spots from any damage. Mostly all cars these days come with Reverse parking sensors, but if not it is a very sane investment to make.
10. AIR FRESHENER & TISSUE PAPER
If your car interior is stinking for any reason, the entire journey becomes very uncomfortable. No matter how smooth your car is technically, it is very important that it smells good inside and gives you a fresh feeling while travelling. Car Air fresheners and tissue papers might not be essential but go a long way in making your drive comfortable and pleasant.
Now that we have listed them down, the best option to buy these car accessories would be Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories (MSGA). Maruti Suzuki Genuine Accessories are designed to provide maximum safety, better aesthetics, lasting durability and exceptional quality. For all Maruti car owners & Nexa car owners, the biggest benefit of fitting MSGA & GNA, Genuine Nexa Accessories is that their car warranty remains intact.
For more information about:
Maruti Suzuki Car Accessories or to buy Car Accessories
WHAT IS A T-PERMIT CAR?
WHAT IS A T-PERMIT CAR?
Maruti Suzuki India Limited has developed specific car models under the Tour segment to meet the needs of the commercial fleet industry. Tour range cars with Taxi registrations are known as T-permit cars. They are used by Tour Operators, Fleet Operators, Transport Managers & Taxi aggregators with Tourist vehicle permit. Moreover, T-permit cars or Tour segment of Maruti Suzuki provides solutions to Fleet Managers for all vehicle-related requirements, from school vans, ambulance, Cash Vans, etc. to app-based taxis.
WHICH ARE THE T-PERMIT CARS OR TOUR SEGMENT CARS FROM MARUTI SUZUKI?
Maruti Suzuki Tour segment available for T-permit registrations, currently include:
- Tour S (Dzire)
- Tour M (Ertiga)
- Tour V (EECO)
- Tour H1 (Alto)
- Tour H2 (Celerio)
WHY BUY MARUTI SUZUKI T-PERMIT CARS?
- > First of all, Dedicated Car models for T-permit registration
- > Built-in Speed Limiting Function
- > Moreover, Factory Fitted S-CNG Technology with continued warranty (Except Alto Tour H1)
- > Low-Cost Maintenance
- > Vast Car Service Network
- > Also, Easy availability of spare parts
- > Furthermore, Huge savings with a maximum mileage
- > Finally, Dedicated Fleet Sales team at Dealerships for smooth execution of orders
WHAT ARE THE PRICE, VARIANTS, AND FEATURES OF MARUTI SUZUKI T-PERMIT CARRS?
- Maruti Suzuki Tour S (Dzire):
Variants & Price:
- > Dzire Tour S Petrol with Ex-showroom price of RS. 5,81,700/-** lakhs
- > Dzire Tour S CNG with Ex-showroom price of RS. 6,41,700/-** lakhs
Swift Dzire Tour is a sedan segment car with a seating capacity for 5 members. Therefore, Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour S is a popular option among fleet operators in India for commercial usage. It is essentially a T-permit car used as an app-based taxi by Tour Operators. Dzire Tour S comes in two variants. They include petrol powered with 1.2 lt engine and a CNG variant powered with S-CNG Technology. Hence, Dzire Tour gives a noteworthy mileage of 19.95* km/l in Petrol & 26.55* km/kg in S-CNG.
Also, Dzire Tour S comes with a built-in Speed Limiting function. The upgraded standard Safety features of T-permit Dzire include ABS with EBD, Dual Airbags including driver’s side airbag, Reverse Parking Sensors & seatbelt reminder. Furthermore, Additional Safety features include Security Alarm System (Door + Hood Sensing) & Rear Door Child locks & Integrated Remote Locking. It also comes with body-coloured bumpers, Front two Electric Power Windows, and Remote Keyless Entry.
MARUTI SUZUKI TOUR M (ERTIGA):
Variants & Price:
- > Ertiga Tour M Petrol with Ex-showroom price of RS. 8,17,000/-** lakhs
- > Ertiga Tour M CNG with Ex-showroom price of RS. 8,97,000/-** lakhs
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M is a Next-Generation 7-seater MUV. Tour M Ertiga comes in three variants. Its variants include a Petrol variant with a 1.5 lt K15B powerful SHVS petrol engine and a CNG variant with factory-fitted S-CNG technology. Thus, since its launch, the All-New Ertiga Tour M has become the favourite SUV for Tour Operators across India. Moreover, Ertiga Tour M has become popular for its fuel efficiency. It gives a high mileage of 18.04* km/lt in petrol & 26.08* km/kg combined in the CNG variant. Thus Ertiga Tour M offers a low cost of ownership.
Another advantage is that Ertiga Tour M comes with factory fitted Speed Limiting function. Also, it is a very powerful & spacious car providing unmatched comfort to passengers thus increasing business for Tour & Fleet Operators. Furthermore, with the 2nd Row 60:40 split & the 3rd Row 50:50 split, it gives ample Flexible Luggage Space. It comes with body-coloured Door Handles, ORVMs and Bumpers. Safety features include ABS with EBD, Reverse Parking Sensors, Seatbelt Reminder & Dual Front Airbags. It is the best 7-seater car for commercial fleet purposes.
MARUTI SUZUKI TOUR H2 CELERIO:
Variants & Price:
- > Celerio Tour H2 Petrol with Ex-showroom price of RS. 4,61,800/-** lakhs
- > Celerio Tour H2 CNG with Ex-showroom price of RS. 5,41,800/-** lakhs
Maruti Suzuki Tour H2 Celerio is launched by Maruti Suzuki as a Taxi car for T-permit registration having a seating capacity for 5 passengers. It is a popular option amongst the fleet operators in India for use as an app-based taxi by Tour & Cab Operators. Celerio Tour H2 with T-permit comes in two variants. A petrol variant with a 1.0 lt K10 3-cylinder petrol engine and a CNG variant with factory-fitted S-CNG technology. Also, Tour H2 Celerio comes with a built-in Speed Limiting Function.
With a powerful engine, Celerio Tour gives a mileage of 21.63* km/lt in Petrol & 30.47* km/kg in CNG. The upgraded Safety Features of the Celerio T-permit car include Driver Side Airbag, Seat belt reminder & buzzer, Pedestrian Protectioxn, Headlight Levelling & Childproof rear door locks, and Engine Immobiliser. Moreover, Tour H2 Celerio has spacious interiors for both, the driver & others in the car, thus giving extra driving comfort. Furthermore, the striking exterior features are Body Coloured Bumpers & back Door Garnish, ORVMs & outside Door handles.
MARUTI SUZUKI TOUR V EECO:
Variants & Price:
- > EECO Tour V 5 Seater Std. with Ex-showroom price of RS. 4,00,800/-** lakhs
- > EECO Tour V 5 Seater AC with Ex-showroom price of RS. 4,35,300/-** lakhs
- > EECO Tour V 5 Seater CNG, AC with Ex-showroom price of RS. 5,15,300/-** lakhs
- > EECO Tour V 7 Seater Std. with Ex-showroom price of RS. 4,20,500/-** lakhs
Tour V EECO, a Multi Utility Van has a powerful Engine of 1196 cc. The T-permit Eeco Tour V is a popular option for commercial purposes amongst the fleet operators in India. It is used as school vans to taxi by Tour Operators. Currently, it cannot be shared in Ola/Uber app-based Taxis. EECO Tour V comes with a factory-fitted S-CNG & built-in Speed Limiting Function. EECO Tour gives a mileage of 16.11* km/lt in Petrol & 20.88* km/kg in CNG. Its striking features include clear lens Headlamps & Taillamps. Eeco has spacious interiors for both drivers & passengers. Safety features include Headlamp Levelling, Side Impact Beams, a Child lock for sliding doors & windows, Seat Belts & High mount Stop Lamp. Furthermore, its features include Reclining Front seats & Sliding Driver seat, Integrated Headrests, double DIN music system with USB, Wheel Covers, Mudflaps, Both side Sun visors, and Front & Rear Cabin Lamps.
MARUTI SUZUKI TOUR H1 ALTO:
Variants & Price:
- > Alto Tour H1 Petrol with Ex-showroom price of RS. 3,68,000/-** lakhs
Alto Tour H1 is a taxi version of the standard Maruti Suzuki Alto 800. It comes with a powerful 796cc petrol engine. It is a popular T-permit car for its low cost of ownership. Tour H1 gives maximum savings with superior mileage of 22.05* km/l. It also comes with an in-built speed limiting function. Moreover, its safety features include Driver & Co-Driver side airbags, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System), Reverse Parking Sensors, Seatbelt reminders, Headlamp Levelling, High mount Stop Lamp and Immobiliser. Furthermore, its features include a Sporty front bumper & Grille, Dual-tone interiors, Power steering & front power windows.
WHAT IS S-CNG TECHNOLOGY?
S-CNG technology by Maruti Suzuki is for the best-in-class factory-fitted CNG cars that deliver on the performance, fuel efficiency, and safety fronts while ensuring lower emissions.
- > Dual ECU & Intelligent Injection system delivers power across all terrains, thus giving improved performance
- > Another advantage is Maximum Mileage in every drive
- > Also, with Continued Warranty, you can enjoy all benefits of CNG without compromising on your vehicles warranty
WHERE TO BUY T-PERMIT CARS OF MARUTI SUZUKI?
You can book and buy a T-permit car from Maruti Suzuki dealership showrooms. To buy a T-permit car in Mumbai, Thane & Palghar, kindly contact Shivam Autozone Maruti Suzuki showroom. Also, To book a T-permit car online, kindly click here
* As certified by Test Agency Under Rule 115 (G) of CMVR 1989.
** The above Ex-Showroom Prices are the latest 2021 updated prices.T
HOW IS MARUTI DRIVING SCHOOL DIFFERENT FROM OTHER LOCAL DRIVING SCHOOL?
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MARUTI DRIVING SCHOOL AND OTHER LOCAL DRIVING SCHOOL
Most of us have considered a Car Driving School at some point to learn driving. There are umpteen number of Motor Training Schools which teach you driving and assist you with acquiring a Driving Licence. However, it is a very unorganized space and charges differ between all local car driving schools. In this commotion, there is one organised player, Maruti Driving School – MDS, which teaches driving systematically including Theory. Yes, you read correct, they teach you the theory of Brake, Clutch and more. Maruti Suzuki believes that It is critical for a trainee driver to receive classroom training before being coached by a driver in a real vehicle. It makes the learner a knowledgeable, responsible and safe driver. Let’s know more about it.
HOW IS MARUTI DRIVING SCHOOL, MDS, BETTER THAN LOCAL MOTOR TRAINING SCHOOLS?
While Other driving schools take you to the road on the very first day, Maruti first teaches you theory, then they teach you on a Simulator and then give you practical car Driving lessons. There are Maruti certified well trained instructors unlike local motor training schools. At the end of the course you get a Certificate issued by Maruti Driving School.
WHAT IS DRIVING SIMULATOR TRAINING?
Maruti Suzuki are pioneers in introducing Simulator training for learning driving, keeping in line with world-class standards. It is virtual driving using 3D imagery wherein real-life environment is replicated on screen to give you a hands on experience of different situations while driving.
- From different weather conditions, road conditions, highway driving to night time driving, all these scenarios are created on screen in controlled environment.
- The simulator helps learners master controls like the steering wheel, pedals and gears without the pressures of a real road.
- It also teaches you skills like parking your car.
- Simulators give Instant and Accurate feedback based on which learners and drivers are taught to adopt corrective measures.
- The simulator prepares new drivers with the confidence they need before they can start driving a real vehicle on a real road.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS CAR DRIVING COURSES AT MARUTI DRIVING SCHOOL?
The Driving Course at Maruti Driving School are broadly classified into Personal Courses and corporate Courses. While Personal course are for individuals to learn driving, Corporate Courses are for company drivers, executives and chauffeurs to learn driving.
Meant for individuals who want to learn driving, it includes courses from beginners to people who already know driving.
- Learner Course – It is a 21-day complete learner’s programme for beginners to learn driving. This course helps an individual attain confidence and pass driving tests at the RTOs to obtain the Learner and then the Permanent Driving License. It includes Theory sessions, Simulator sessions and practical sessions.
- Advanced Course – This course is for individual who already has a driving license but lacks confidence to drive independently. It also includes Theory sessions, Simulator sessions and practical sessions. A qualified and Trained Maruti Suzuki Instructor supervises the entire course.
Meant for corporate employees, drivers, executives and chauffeurs. These driving lessons are generally conducted for an entire corporate batch as per their convenience. It is for those companies who want their drivers to follow all traffic regulations and drive safe. These sessions include things like Fuel Saving Tips, Basic steps during Car breakdown and so on.
- Drive Skill Assessment – It is a one-hour on-road assessment of a person’s driving skills. In this the driver is rated on a comprehensive list of 25 points assessing their skills to manage various controls in a car, knowledge and practice of safety norms, correct knowledge and usage of traffic laws and road signs.
- Defensive Driving Training – It is a Half or full day training program including theory and practical driving sessions. It has customized modules for corporate executives, employees and drivers.
These courses help trainees acquire the confidence to attend and pass the driving tests held at the RTO. It must be noted that Maruti Driving School or MDS, only assist in acquiring a license and do not guarantee the same. Trainee has to pass test at RTO at two levels for the same.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MARUTI DRIVING SCHOOL?
- Scientifically Designed Curriculum
- Maruti certified Well-trained Qualified Instructors
- Special initiatives like lady instructors for women learners
- Fleet of Training vehicles with double brake controls, AC and Power Steering,
- World-class driving Simulator for inculcating appropriate safety skills while driving
- Only one trainee per car during practical sessions,
- They also teach basics like checking oil level, replacing punctured tyre etc.
- Certificate issued by Maruti Driving School.
- Professional approach while teaching driving
Shivam Autozone is an Authorised Maruti Suzuki dealership in Mumbai, India. Maruti Driving School (MDS) at Shivam Autozone is an effort to inculcate safer and better driving skills in learners. They have the best Maruti Driving School in Mumbai. To become confident, expert drivers, Enroll today at Shivam Autozone Maruti Driving School located at Kandivali, Mumbai. You can call at 96648 38888. To Enroll Online, Click: https://www.shivamautozone.com/maruti-driving-school-mds-mumbai